Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Erik Newman

Halliween kuvia ja tulokset taasen muka huomenna, ku tänää kuvat ei wörkkiny,nääs.Käykää sillä aikaan kattoon vaikka se kostonin rani lakain sivuilta...huuh!
http://www.lakai.com/06/arhives/movies.html

Tää on kans hyvä:

From Matt Ballard,
Q: Koston, I saw you push regular/switch stance after the 180 no-comply in the clip of the day. Are you finally gonna sell out and make the switch or keep it OG?
A: I'm not gonna sell out nor keep it OG. I know its a little early, but for 2008 I plan on going "ambiguous stance." I'm the type of guy that just runs off of pure instinct, so whatever foot is ready to go, I use that shit. I no longer want to be labeled "goofy" or "regular". I want to live/skate as free as a bird. When you see a bird flying and it turns to the right, do you say that bird went frontside or backside? There's no wrong or right because that bird has no stance. I am that bird.--Koston

No comments: